Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed maintenance release 0.7.3

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed maintenance release 0.7.3
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 11:40:30 -0300

Me too ... seems Server 2008 derived Vista and Win7 is a Vista derivative and XP is what Sebastian was used to working, so IN THEORY it will be no hassle.

I may even do a XP only instalation and see if it gets intalled in VISTA and Win7 / Server 2008

Rogerio

PS: My future projects include trying to port it all to 64bits, and by the way are we in any timeframe ready to try to port GNUmed to Python 3 ?

2010/5/15 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 11:20:52AM -0300, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

> Give me some days, I´ll try to port it to Windows following the posts by
> Sebastian.

That would be great, thanks !

> We can try to port it to all of the below:
>
> WinXP
> VISTA
> Win7
> Win Server 2008 R2

I would hope they ain't that different.

E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346