Re: [Gnumed-devel] clinician input wanted: patient overview widget

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] clinician input wanted: patient overview widget
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:19:57 -0700

Hi, I thought it worth sharing this two page report that I received from the
family doctor of a patient I was looking after in hospital. I removed the
identifying information.

Among the things I like:

- patient identified in the footer of each page as well as at the top of the
first
- date-time in the footer of each page

I also like how on page 2 (Recent contacts) they provide
- in addition to the date, a label where available (approximates our RFC or
Health Issue or maybe even unattributed episode label)
- discontinued medication shown in strikethrough.

Well done to them! I am not sure what means the checkboxes to the left of the
medications, though.