Fwd: [Gnumed-devel] clinician input wanted: patient overview widget

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Fwd: [Gnumed-devel] clinician input wanted: patient overview widget
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 08:38:55 -0700

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho <address@hidden>
Date: May 21, 2010 5:10:36 AM PDT
To: Jim Busser <address@hidden>

So, if it is what I think it is, here are the goals for me:

- A list of the Health Issues, bold face type the Currently active issues.
- The date on witch the Issues were last worked on (per Issue)
- The last encounter (even better if I can expand last encounter PER ISSUE - mini tree view - or at least the soa_P of these Issues)
- Current medication - expand tree view? - hopefully with the corresponding Issue
- Existance or not of documents and exams (a "yes" to the question: "Documents / Measurements exits for this patient?" is ok)
- Allergy state

I guess from a theoretial point of view, this would suffice for now

Rogerio

Should the Overview also point out the existence of unprocessed, patient-specific inbox messages?

-- Jim