[Gnumed-devel] Re: QRISK2

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: QRISK2
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 22:53:26 +0200

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 12:28:29AM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> the below is a medical risk calculator that would be of
> great use to doctors out there.
>
> Would anyone be up to the task of creating Debian packages
> for that ?

We are always interested to answer the requests of practitioners, so I
will try to work on this (if nobody else has interest).

> I for one know I would make gnumed-client Depends: on it.

Sounds like an important tool ...

> ----- Forwarded message from "Adrian Midgley (Gmail)" <address@hidden> -----
>
> > Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 23:07:43 +0100
> > From: "Adrian Midgley (Gmail)" <address@hidden>
> > To: Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
> > Subject: Re: QRISK2
> >
> > is now open source.
> >
> > Source is at
> >
> > http://svn.clinrisk.co.uk/opensource/qrisk2/

Is there also some kind of release tarball?  I downloaded this dir using
wget and tried `make executables` which builds some command line
executables which are probably calles by a CGI script (considering the
fact that the web site http://qrisk.org/ has a web interface.

Moreover the URL http://www.clinrisk.co.uk/ seems to feature a
downloadable Windows executable but no source nor license.

Did I missed something?

> > I've compiled it on Debian Testing here.  I've not actually used it for
> > anything, or examined it deeply, but it compiles and runs.

Did you run a native GUI or did you found a CGI script?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de