[Gnumed-devel] Re: Re: Debian package gnumed-server 13.4 uploaded

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Re: Debian package gnumed-server 13.4 uploaded
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 13:41:22 +0200

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 01:31:17PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > Subsection 19.1. The pg_hba.conf file :
> >
> >   user
> >     Specifies which PostgreSQL users this record matches. The value all
> >     specifies that it matches all users. Otherwise, this is the name of a
> >     specific PostgreSQL user. Multiple user names can be supplied by
> >     separating them with commas. Group names can be specified by preceding
> >     the group name with +. A file containing user names can be specified by
> >     preceding the file name with @. The file must be in the same directory
> >     as pg_hba.conf.
>
> I do not understand how this tells us we need a file to
> assign login rights to accounts in the group "gm-logins" ?

I think you are right and I somehow missed the point when you wrote I
mixed up '+' and '@'.  I will revert the change with the file @gm-logins
in the next package upload.  When I tried to follow the docs I did some
typo yesterday and fixed it at the same time when I introduced the
@gm-login file which has no effect at all.

Sorry for the noise.

My guess is that there will be a next GNUmed release in the next couple
of weeks so there is no need to hurry with a package upload currently,
right?  Or do you want me to fix this immediately to avoid propagation
to testing of this useless change?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--