Re: [Gnumed-devel] A question for the community

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] A question for the community
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 17:57:01 +0200

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 09:36:28AM +0200, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:

> Jim's pointing to a thread from 2006 got me thinking. Here are some questions
> I would like to throw at the subscribers of this mailing list or any reader
> of
> the blog post.
>
> What is the state of GNUmed ?

Jim posted summaries to that effect about every half year -
the next one isn't quite "due" yet...

> What is missing and what is the feature that needs to be added before you
> will
> use it in your office ?

 remove-surgeon-general()
 remove-my-boss()
 add-minimum-billing()

The one feature I think will "increase enterprise-gradeness"
(see some good discussion on this sort of bullocks on the PG
mailing list) is ICPC/ICD-10 coding of issues/episodes/RFE/AOE.

> How do you view the work since 2006?
> How do you see the concepts of GNumed ?

I am currently attending the Saxon College of General
Practitioners' Annual Conference and I'm hearing the
concepts we implemented during about each session.