Re: [Gnumed-devel] Which Texlive for MacPorts

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Which Texlive for MacPorts
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:44:35 -0700

On 2010-06-15, at 10:35 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Since it is non-obvious to me what those +somethings signify

the + is syntax, within the "port" command line, by which to specify whether
(and which) "variants" of a desired port are to be included. A variant can be
structured to support mutually exclusive options and/or to offer one or more
add-on 'extension" options.

I will try without and then come back for the variants later

-- Jim