Re: [Gnumed-devel] Some unhandled exceptions, also console output

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Some unhandled exceptions, also console output
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:09:38 +0200

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 12:54:47PM +0200, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:

> I am confused. WTF. Aqua, Carbon, Cocoa ? What is next ? Banana ? I assume
> that snow leopard has a framework build. There is a gtk2 build and  another
> (aqua/carbon/cocoa) build. I would thing that Jim has a GTK2 build right now
> which is fine. It might look a little different and it may integrate into the
> Apple menu strucuture. In the Macish build all the GNUmed menu options are
> integrated into the Mac menu at the top.

Yes they will but the most Mac-typical menu items will not
quite work as they do on native Mac apps. That is what I was
saying.

The other thing I was saying is that people shouldn't atm
invest too much effort into that because I am not going to
invest much effort into *making* GNUmed *behave* (rather
than look) more Macish than it does now.