[Gnumed-devel] [was: my contribution - the plugins we use] Jerzy's contr

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] [was: my contribution - the plugins we use] Jerzy's contributions
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:22:30 +0200

This is the monthly ping to get the status on this.

I consider Jerzy's work an important (potential) contribution to GNUmed.
May I suggest to pick up the discussion on how to get this in line with
current trunk. Maybe the time period after 0.8 is released could be used to
get this done.

I would really appreciate this.

@Jerzy. Anything we can help you with. Any information/update you need ? Any
roadblocks you forsee ? I guess if database changes are neccessary the time
after a release will be a good target.

Take care,
Sebastian