[Gnumed-devel] Plug-in problems (Contacts/Demographics) running from mas

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Plug-in problems (Contacts/Demographics) running from master
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 23:09:44 -0700

Running from default, the workplace is

        Local default

and that offers only "inbox" however even without editing the conf file the
user can (unless they are supposed to not do so) go to

        GNUmed > Master data > Workplace profiles >

and click the Edit button to select and associate multiple additional plug-ins
to this workplace, which then become loaded at the next relaunch of GNUmed.

However despite that "Contacts" is supposed to be loaded, I cannot see it. Is
there maybe a conflict among the plugins? I notice for example that

        Allergies -  is blank, maybe just not yet ported
         (a double click on Kirk's penicillin allergy will still open the
existing manager)

        Manual - generates an unhandled exception

-- Jim