Re: [Gnumed-devel] body surface area

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] body surface area
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 07:31:17 -0700

On 2010-07-07, at 5:58 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> Could someone do me a favor an manually calculate the body surface areas via
> these formulas ?

WHICH body surface areas?

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_surface_area
>
> I have implemented this in python and would like to compare the results.

I made a Google spreadsheet doc, which includes a sample height and weight,
plus another 5 columns in which to supply test heights and weights (these can
of course be extended), if that's a help...

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ain8ro1hSWludDNYSmFwb2pfZ3k4ZjdJSVVVYndkdHc&hl=en&authkey=CKLsjt8K

-- Jim