Re: [Gnumed-devel] Status of entering measurements from sOap note

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Status of entering measurements from sOap note
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 10:33:44 -0700

On 2010-07-07, at 10:21 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> I believe a popup the second something is detecte[d] will be a pain in the a**

Agree, suggest that it be at the point of saving the sOaplet that the data is
parsed and. if a qualifying condition is detected, to either

- process automatically or ?

- if no per-user value stored in preferences, prompt the user each time unless
they configure it or helpfully just complete a checkbox within the dialog which
will write the preference according to whether they click OK or Skip:

        "Transferring measurement(s) from sOap note(s)..."

        [  ] Preference: Don't ask me again (checkbox)

        OK [default]    Skip

-- Jim