Re: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Freemed and drug interaction database

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Freemed and drug interaction database
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 09:07:21 +0200

Hi Eric,

Good to see that more projects are getting interested in your work. That is
what I had hoped. A while back I also made the openemr project aware of your
work. Since both freemed and openemr are webbased maybe a collaboration of
these two projects is in order when working with you.

Three project working together would be a great step forward.

Sebastian