Re: [Gnumed-devel] json service

From: lkcl
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] json service
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 03:36:25 -0700 (PDT)

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> Am Donnerstag 15 Juli 2010, 16:07:04 schrieb lkcl:
>> ok, then you want to try the latest additions, 0009-0011 at
>> http://lkcl.net/gnumed
>>
>> you'll find a "grid" gets added if you click the last option "get
>> documents".  i pre-filled a pkid of 12 because that's captain kirk's id
>> in
>> the test database.
>
> does not work for me. I recompiled the pyjamas app. I do get the new
> layout of
> the webpage with pk12

reply seems not to have got through, let's try again.

* please do git pull on pyjamas (you'll need the addition of
datetime.tzinfo)

* please see addition patch 0012 or maybe 0013 http://lkcl.net/gnumed

* please do remember to compile with -d because "there was a javascript
error" is ****ing useless to man and beast.  at least with -d, whilst it's
not perfect, and dog-slow, you get a reasonable approximation of a python
stack trace.

ta,

l.