[Gnumed-devel] Re: Interactions engine available with Canadian drugs dat

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Interactions engine available with Canadian drugs database
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:16:25 -0700

On 2010-07-23, at 12:27 PM, Eric Maeker wrote:

>>> Despite the fact that the interactions text will still
>>> be in French.
>
> Jim and I are working reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy hard to translate all the
> interactions texts.
> Any help will be welcome !
>
> Eric

OK... done (I think)

The iam.db table contains for ID 1308 a null value for MANAGEMENT_EN (should be
"Clinical monitoring".)

Otherwise, after my earlier-today-posted requests to tweak the French source
are processed, the attached substitutions should pretty much fix up the Google
translation. Mind you, this was subject to user error. If I find more (or
others would report more) these could be fixed in a next release.

BTW this file is CSV as exported by Excel (yes, I know)...

        iam_en_google_string, iam_en_improved_string

and in which strings which contained internal commas are double quoted