Re: [Gnumed-devel] Translations

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Translations
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 08:12:15 -0300

Got it, thanks

Rogerio

2010/9/9 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 06:16:07PM +0200, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:

> > But there is ... It was needed that I "reviewed" someone else's
> > translations...
> >
> What is it you are trying to do and cannot ?

Rogerio wants to be in control of the Brazilian translation.

He is probably referring to "structured" translation mode
which we used to have earlier. This is not possible to
enable per-translation, though. So the only chance is to
keep a private copy, translate that (w/o the help of
launchpad) and convince release managers that that is the
better translation (which should be easy if his translation
would have significantly more translated strings and by some
creative manipulation of the launchpad translation -- oops,
I didn't say that).

E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346