[Gnumed-devel] Not a bug, just awkwardness in the Medication widget

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Not a bug, just awkwardness in the Medication widget
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:15:26 -0800

Earlier I mentioned that "Reason" below "Started" is ambiguous because the
intention is for this reason to capture the discontinuation.

I also noticed that "tab" stops advancing once you get into the "Started" date
field. That is a "pain". If there is no solution, what about moving

        Started Discontinued    Per plan
        Reason

to the bottom of the screen? We already established that precise knowledge of a
start date may be lacking and when it is known it may often be the current date
which can be provided as the default value.

-- Jim