[Gnumed-devel] Re: New interactions data available -> p450

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: New interactions data available -> p450
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 12:53:36 +0100

On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 12:17:31PM +0100, Eric MAEKER wrote:

> This one is a **really** **important** one, not identified with 0.5.0.
>
> Now it is ;)

Eric, I think this is important work and much improves the
usefulness of FreeDiams. I like the icon.

Am I too naive or will this automatically work across all
the different national databases ?

Now that I've consolidated the GNUmed FreeDiams API I'd like
to further develop it. The two use cases I would want to
cover next are:

1) pass a list of drugs to FreeDiams and tell FreeDiams

        "show me what you think about the combination of these drugs in a
patient"

        Ideally, the information could be passed back to the
        caller in a parseable format.

2) pass a drug to FreeDiams and tell FreeDiams

        "show me everything you know about this drug"

        Ideally, the information could be passed back to the
        caller in a parseable format.

Please suggest how we can cooperate on these two things.