Re: [Gnumed-devel] Template repository

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Template repository
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 17:56:07 +0100

On Thursday 17 February 2011 21:34:32 Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

As requested see the place to go for templates.

http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/TemplateRepository

How to contribute templates

Please send your template via e-mail to address@hidden We will then have a look, check it in our systems and upload it. You might attach it to the Wiki page (see Attach at the bottom) as well.

Please provide:

  • filename: e.g. medication_list.tex
  • version: e.g. 0.1 please increase the version when you update the template
  • date: when was it you created the template
  • targeted GNUmed version: e.g. 0.8.x
  • license: GPL , FDL or anything you would like
  • source: either your name or 'VCS' when it gets incorporated into the main GNUmed repository

Next up:

A link to ressources on how to create a template

Best regards,

Sebastian