Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed's complex interface

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed's complex interface
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:25:55 +0100

On Sunday 20 February 2011 09:36:34 Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 02:13:44PM +0100, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:
> > Three issues:
> >
> > 1) Not intuitive dialog when selecting entries for the letters

It was not immediately clear or intuitive for a user how that select / cancel
stuff works out.

There were some health issues w/o any soap rows to select so after pressing
cancel a number of times the user had the feeling that he did something wrong.

I need to look at it to get a feeling for it but I guess an alternative
selection like putting checkmarks next to a soap row in the journal will be
appreciated.

But that needs more thinking.

> > 2) fixed letter template

We are talking about a template which one user tries to create and needs help
with. See other post for that.

> > 3) error in dob dialog in Ubuntu

I cannot reproduce this but I have seen it personally on his desktop. It might
be a wxpython issue on his Ubuntu system (using Unity user interface).

We need more info on the exact version of Ubuntu, unity, wxpython and so on.

> Can you be more specific - sounds like I'd like to fix those
> right away !

Sebastian