[Gnumed-devel] Sorry

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Sorry
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 02:45:43 -0300

I have messed up the wiki - the part where we obtain the git.

I was editing it and the computer died, but I had already taken off savannah. .... from the source of the tarball ...

Pelase fix it beause I can't seem to recuperate it myself

Thanks and sorry again ;)

--
Dr. Rogerio Luz Coelho
Médico Acupunturista

Usuário e Desenvolvedor dos projetos de Software Livre:
BrOffice / LibreOffice | GNU/Linux - Debian | GNUmed