Re: [Gnumed-devel] Image-acquisition, storage and reporting pluggin

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Image-acquisition, storage and reporting pluggin
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 13:15:04 +0100

On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 01:21:15PM +0530, address@hidden wrote:

> I could use vlc player to acquire, and store images and videos from
> endoscope. Moreover it has configurable shortcuts to asign them for
> obtaining snapshots and recording video.

That sounds very reasonable.

We can add more "capture-from" buttons on the left in the
image acquisition plugin, say,

        [Capture from external program]

which would run a configurable external program (VLC in your
case) and after that read files from a pre-configured directory.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de