[Gnumed-devel] Re: Fwd: gnumed 0.9 rc - testing

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Fwd: gnumed 0.9 rc - testing
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:40:43 +0100

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 01:45:23PM +0100, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:

> feature request: when entering ATC code and a few other things it seem a
> selection from the list can only be made via keyboard, add mouse click
> selection

Please add a wishlist item.

In fact, this already works in some phrasewheels (see
document acquisition plugin) and I have no idea why (well,
I've got a faint notion that it depends on who's the parent
of the phrasewheel or some such but haven't debugged this).

> feature request: in this dropdown list for e.g. ATC codes try to catch input
> of characters and find in this list rather then closing the list and adding
> the keystroke/character to the originating phrasewheel. in other words
> implement in-list search.

That's a wishlist item as well. It would need figuring out
how to tell GNUmed when you actually want one over the other
behaviour. Many times you'll want both at the same time
depending on what you are currently doing.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de