Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: mydrugref.org - drug interactions and information

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: mydrugref.org - drug interactions and information
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:31:17 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 17. März 2011, 08:50:38 schrieb Eric MAEKER:
> Le 17 mars 2011 à 08:21, Sebastian Hilbert a écrit :
> > Came across mydrugref.org again.
> >
> > Any sense in integrating with FreeDiams , GNUmed or other parties to
> > faciltate reporting and querying ?
> >
> > Sebastian
>
> Thanks for the link, the site is very interesting
>
> Unfortunately, I can't find any license in the site...
> And their are no exact reference to countries, it seems like it is US only.
> FreeDiams will work with ICD10 disease coding system, the site is ICD9.
> Do they provide SQL databases ?

Jim might know more about it. The majority of the installations are in Canada
I believe since this is a subproject of OSCAR Canada (IMHO)

It might be worth to contact the Oscar mailing list

http://www.oscarcanada.org/oscar-developers

or David Chan
http://www.oscarmanual.org/introduction/collaborators

source code is here:
http://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=cvs&group_id=66701

supposedly mydrugref is including. Did not find it in CVS.

Contacting the mailing list might work.

Sebastian