Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] dob bug

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] dob bug
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:01:26 +0100

Is there any way we can catch the 'no printer installed status' ?

Betreff: Re: [Gnumed-devel] dob bug
Datum: Mittwoch, 16. März 2011, 12:23:25
Von: address@hidden
An:  Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden>

if you use write document-latex without printer installed, errors result.
These are not true "LaTex" errors, and can be solved by installing cups-pdf
package on linux if someone just want to evaluate and printer is not
installed on system.

This should be explained in wikae as I kept wondering  about failure to
generate document and y latex errors being reported while the latex code
appeared correct.