Re: [Gnumed-devel] netbook . a problem for gnumed?

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] netbook . a problem for gnumed?
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 15:06:12 +0100

Am Samstag, 26. März 2011, 11:53:02 schrieb address@hidden:
> For some reason,  gm-from-vcs.sh fails to run from the ubuntu netbook
> interface, while it runs from standard interface
>
> vaibhav

Fails to run means what ?

Do you see anything happening ? It so what do you see.
Try to find out if it produces a log file ; e.g. gm-from-vcs.log

how exactly do you start it ? Maybe it does not find gnumed.py or something
like that.

I cannot debug this myself since neebook interface will not run in vmware due
to an apparent lack of 3D graphics.

Sebastian