Re: [Gnumed-devel] current medication in rc2

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] current medication in rc2
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 23:46:41 +0100

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 10:35:51PM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Either way this is strange because GNUmed says:
>
>       self.SetMinSize((650, 525))

I have added a bit of code to explicitely tell the target
sizer in the generic edit area dialog the minimum size of
the edit area being spliced into it. Probably pointless
since we get the minimum size by asking the edit area
GetMinSize() which the sizer probably does anyways when
calculating the size - but who knows ?

Pushed to git head.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de