Re: su -c now fatal on Mac? was Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.9.1 Release

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: su -c now fatal on Mac? was Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.9.1 Release
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 01:53:40 -0700

On 2011-04-06, at 11:17 PM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> I assume -c option has been removed from the su command in MacOSX
>
> Given how it is used in GNUmed you might get by by removing the string -c
> from the command.

I am not sure how many instances of

        su -c

I would need to change, in how many bootstrap files and whether string
substitution would create any new problems. Since the bootstrap did previously
run from git and thus allowing me in January to run the update of

        database v 14 -->15

(which was before client version 0.90) maybe something else changed? Except I
would not expect the Mac bash to have changed since I had remained all along on
Snow Leopard OS 10.6.

-- Jim