Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed client 0.9.2 EMR Tree view option Detail vs Jo

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed client 0.9.2 EMR Tree view option Detail vs Journal
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 09:14:39 -0700

On 2011-04-10, at 2:52 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Health issues break (insert blank lines) between episodes
> while Episodes insert blanks between encounters.

What I was hoping was to reduce the visual inconsistency (and thereby
distraction) when moving / switching between health issues / episodes /
encounters in a patient's EMR tree.

 "for the sake of [visual] consistency" is part of what I am after. I am
realizing that one inconsistency is not *between* Details (being-relabelled)
and Journal but within Details (see screenshot, after Episodes: 2, I would
remove that break in order to keep the list of episodes "snugged up" to the
count "Episodes: 2".

> - Is the intent really to insert blanks between each encounter
>  in the flow of several episodes over a health issue ?
>
> - Do you want different breaks between episodes and between
>  encounters within an episode ?

Let me think about this, I had not thought it that far through :-)

-- Jim

PNG image