Re: FreeDiams was Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.9.2 release

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: FreeDiams was Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.9.2 release
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 14:16:43 -0700

On 2011-04-10, at 10:05 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> Well, there is :-) Trust me. You need to compile MacPorts wxpython with
> +carbon
>
> However I remember Jim reporting it does not work on 10.6 or 64bit or both.

When I get a chance, I will check the status. Apparently Mac OS 10.6 (Snow
Leopard) combined with processor changes required significant change for many
packages architectures  especially where they had inter-dependencies but with
more time elapsed maybe some critical packages have caught up.

-- Jim