Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed problem in Ubuntu

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed problem in Ubuntu
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:41:35 +0200

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 01:24:28AM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> >> I tried to change the password of the gm-dbo but no luck.
> >
> > There is no need for that.
>
> … until it would eventually be used for real patient care, with access being
> granted to machines *other* than those over which you have total control.

That's true indeed.

The OP poster, however, reported that he connected to the
public database. It then sounded like he attempted to change
the gm-dbo password for that.

For *that* there's no need :-)

In fact, I have changed the gm-dbo password of the public DB
to something else exactly so people can't do that.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de