Re: [Gnumed-devel] a series of Blog entries

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] a series of Blog entries
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:21:25 +0200

Am Freitag, 15. April 2011, 12:48:56 schrieb Tonatiuh de San Julián:
> Oh, nice, I fix it, now is a feature, not a issue
> I'll investigate more about this and put it all in one entry.
> There is a lot to learn!,
> Just a wild question, if I want to (and if I can of course). Can I
> make a workplace for my taste, or for Phisiotherapist?

You can. A workplace is the sum of plugins to load.
You can have a look which plugins are available, choose which ones you need
and save this group as your workplace.

This can be done from inside GNUmed.

The next step would be to think of new features or new plugins (which would
need to be coded) to add to your workplace.

Sebastian