Re: [Gnumed-devel] [fedora-medical] Open Source PACS for echo , CT, MRI

From: Mario Ceresa
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] [fedora-medical] Open Source PACS for echo , CT, MRI , gastroscopy and more
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 18:40:15 +0200

Hello Sebastian,
thanks for your email! Indeed dcm4chee is scheduled for inclusion in
Fedora, as well as Ginko-CADx and many other software related to
medical imaging. You can find a tentative list here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Medical_Imaging

Feel free to add as many entries as you like.

Other packages capable of acting as a STORE-SCU/SCP are dcmtk which
has almost finished reviewing and gdcm which is already packaged.

Best,

Mario