Re: [Gnumed-devel] consultation report

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] consultation report
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:04:27 +0200

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 01:21:22PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > Kindly have a look at consultation report and order of soap.
> > It is SSAPO.
> > It looks odd to me to have O after P.
> > How can we fix the order to SOAP
>
> Well, what the GNUmed code does, currently, is to order by
>
>       1) date
>       2) SOAP category rank (S -> O -> A -> P)
>
> So, if during a consultation you entered S after P you will
> see S after P as well.
>
> I'll have a look what we can do about that.

The issue was that the underlying code *always* sorted by
date/rank. I now fixed that to allow specifying the sorting
and using sorting by rank and then date among same rank when
used from the soap_for_encounters placeholder - which makes
sense since it will all be grouped under the same date
anyway which would be the encounter date.

In passing I fixed another bug which made GNUmed ignore a
pre-selection of SOAP categories.

So, this should be fixed in 0.9.4.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de