Re: [Gnumed-devel] English vs Spanish keyboard in Ubuntu

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] English vs Spanish keyboard in Ubuntu
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 22:12:04 -0300

Yes sometimes the problem occurs to me here in Brasil as well.

The thing is all about translations, people translate the .po file but do not translate the program responses ... get my drift?

So the questions asks (si/no ... sim/não) but the answers the command accepts are (y/n) ... the nice part is that N gets the right message in all three languages (English / Portuguese / Spanish)

Rogerio

2011/5/3 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 09:41:47PM +0200, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:

> Has anyone seen this happen ? When running an English Ubuntu in Mexico and
> pasting from Wiki if will ask yes no questions.

I'm not sure I can follow the scenario.

> Supposedly it will show you press 'S' for Yes. But instead of pressing 'S' you
> need to press 'Y'

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346