[Gnumed-devel] Gnuplot and year of measurement / result

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Gnuplot and year of measurement / result
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 08:27:54 -0700

I was able to get GNUmed (on Mac) to run gnuplot. The details are on the
gnumed-bugs list.

What I did notice was that the output for Kirk's WBC shows (along the axis)

        Sep 17 18:17

I just wondered whether GNUmed does not currently pass the year, or whether it
does but goes unsupported in gnuplot.

I am running gnuplot 4.4.

I concede it is tidier to leave out the year… results from the most recent
couple of weeks will always be in the same year except in the month of January.
However any results from the previous year (or earlier) probably really do need
to have the year passed (and displayed) in order to protect against
misinterpretation.

-- Jim