Re: [Gnumed-devel] [Gnumed-bugs] <bug>: Se puede usar en Guatemala?

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] [Gnumed-bugs] <bug>: Se puede usar en Guatemala?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:56:07 +0200

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 11:43:51AM +0200, Tonatiuh de San Juli�n wrote:

> Glad to help.
> If you want to tell him something I can translate it (when I have the time)
> Slowly I'm starting to understand gnumed, so with the time I may be
> able to answer some Spanish questions.

I think you are already doing very valuable work by
providing the Spanish-English tutorials.

Also, if you keep an eye on the mailing list(s) (both -devel
and -bugs) and offer translating help (in case it is needed)
to people whom you suspect to speak Spanish that would
already be a lot of help to the community.

That would allow me to keep posting in English and keep
focussed on my core part - development :-)

Thanks,
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de