Re: [Gnumed-devel] placeholders in latex

From: Slappinjohn
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] placeholders in latex
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 19:33:47 +0200

Am 24.05.2011 22:56, schrieb Karsten Hilbert:
> Hello Marc,
>

> \begin{itemize}
> $<progress_notes::p// {\item %s} \\ >$
> \end{itemize}
>
>       (the itemize / item thingy is just an example)

> Karsten

this is working, even without the itemize-thing. I can try it again with
soap_a and look at the logfile if wanted.

Another strange behavior is that with any placeholder that lets you
select something from the journal, tex and ooffice, you can select the
episode and the specific entry and after finishing, the procedure starts
right at the beginning. You have to push <cancel> to get the
document-creation working. (I got this first a year ago or so, but
haven't had the time to worry about ;-) )

btw. you should consider to think about the oowriter-dep because of
libreoffice becoming stronger. I got it working by creating a symlink to
/usr/bin/lowriter at /usr/local/bin/oowriter

Greets

 Marc