Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed billing 2011 - thread 2

From: Chris Travers
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed billing 2011 - thread 2
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 13:28:12 -0700

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 4:02 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:
> As this thread/activity seems to have died down I wonder
> what the status on this is with the parties involved:
>

> Jim ?
> Chris ?

I am trying to get my queue cleared regarding LedgerSMB, and doing
some gap analysis there as well.  If it is appropriate, I might post
my gap analysis to this list hopefully this week.  I would probably
post two gaps:  that which is absolutely minimally required and that
which is required for graceful and reasonable operation.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers