Re: [Gnumed-devel] Family History tables

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Family History tables
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 12:14:13 -0700

On 2011-06-13, at 12:07 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:45:45AM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:
>
>> - in the demographics' social network,  presently the tooltip implies the
>> ability to
>>              "Link another person in this database as the Emergency contact"
>>      but this functionality is not yet active, is it?
>>      also the buttons "Remove" and "Activate" are not yet active, right?
>
> No, this is active.
>
> Karsten

My gnumed 0.9.5 lets me type into the field Emergency contact, but Spock will
not phrasewheel any existing patient's names and if I click focus to another
field, the text disappears, and if I click the Save button the text also
disappears.

Primary doctor field does, however, offer me existing users'  names.

-- Jim