Re: [Gnumed-devel] FeeDiams is Brasil ready?

From: Eric MAEKER
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] FeeDiams is Brasil ready?
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:03:54 +0200

        address@hidden

> I have succeeded in obtaining some drug related references from our ANVISA
> (Brasil's FDA).
>
> --- Is this at all usefull for a FreeDiams implementation ?
> Is anyone interested?
> If not can I be helped to implement it?

That can help the FreeMedForms project, yes. I need to check this.

But first of all, I need to ask you some questions for a better understanding
of the terms "some drug related references" and to see if everything is ok for
a first implementation in FreeDiams/FreeMedForms:
- all available drugs are listed ?
- how will you update these data ?
- what is the license of these data ?
- can you provide another format, like CSV, SQL ?
- do you have any C++/Qt competence ?