Re: [Gnumed-devel] Family History tables

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Family History tables
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:48:00 -0700

On 2011-06-14, at 2:48 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 02:42:23PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:
>
>> So ~ 0.1 of FHx (which will go into gnumed-next) will not
>> link family history items to the blood-relative, even when
>> the blood relative did already exist (or get created) in
>> gnumed.
>
> Yes.

Would you be open to including Fam Hx items in the EMR tree "Synopsis" below
Vaccinations? I got the idea from this model "Cumulative Patient Profile" from
my medical locale:

        https://www.cpsbc.ca/files/u6/COMPA-SAMPLE-CPP-Adult.pdf

only I am not sure about the other elements such as the top section of
demographics. Maybe nicely achieved inside the Demographics plug-in a fourth
tab "Synopsis"

        Contacts  …  Identity … Social Network … Synopsis

and it could contain a read-only but selectable and copiable concatenation of

        Identities
        Contacts
        Social Network values

which could then be pasted into a document and the non-needed portions deleted?

-- Jim