Re: [Gnumed-devel] Billing/LedgerSMB gap analysis

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Billing/LedgerSMB gap analysis
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:51:49 -0700

On 2011-06-15, at 3:02 PM, Chris Travers wrote:

>> Exactly, that is what I meant. In many parts of the world
>> just writing a simple bill will go a long way.
>
> As far as simple billing. we are there.

Does this mean a clear path to a GNUmed plugin which could:

- support the creation of one (or multiple) billing items per patient
- allow LSMB to "pull" these billables together with any needed demographic
information

If yes, can I suggest that it would be useful to be able to include (with the
billing information) the patient's

        ID type
        Value
        Issuer

because the above could often provide insurer (payer) information to go over to
LSMB?

-- Jim