[Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Medication tweaks

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Medication tweaks
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 14:03:12 -0700

to list

-- Jim

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho <address@hidden>
Date: June 17, 2011 1:17:00 PM PDT
To: Jim Busser <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Medication tweaks

2011/6/17 Jim Busser <address@hidden>
In the template for

       Current Medication List pdf

can the word "By" which appears right before the practitioner name be changed to

       Practitioner:

Also, in the plugin, can the sorted views by Episode and by Brand each supply one additional column "Advice"

Lastly, what would be the best way to provide with GNUmed a set of medications that is to replace or supplement whatever might already exist in a given GNUmed? I continue to desire to get a Canada-specific list into GNUmed with the ability to repeat this periodically.

-- Jim

Me too, could we think of a entry to hold drug tables X  - say for a specific hospital or practice?

Rogerio