Re: [Gnumed-devel] Document parts display

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Document parts display
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 21:36:26 +0200

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 09:14:28AM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> 3. when a document is imported by a primary reviewer while
> logged into GNUmed (for example the printing of a FreeDiams
> prescription) and despite that I agree it *might* be
> desirable to add comment information, is it feasible to be
> able to (configure to) allow any of these to be auto-signed
> in the same way that we do not separately "sign" our own
> progress notes?

Since we now have .pk_primary_provider on dem.identity we
can now fairly sanely determine the default intended
reviewer for a particular patient.

GNUmed now uses either that or else the logged in provider
as the default for blobs.doc_obj.fk_intended_reviewer.

Based on that we can implement auto-signing of those
prescriptions for which we are the intended reviewer.

Done.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de