[Gnumed-devel] Unifying various GNUmed lab bits in the UI

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Unifying various GNUmed lab bits in the UI
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:48:12 -0700

Presently there exists a wiki page that I would like to have us reconsider:

        http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/LabModule

1. may I remove from two of the following wiki topic names the prefix
"GmManual" ?

        • GmManualTestResultConcepts
        • LabImporters
        • LabJournal
        • GmManualTestResultViewer

2. the LabJournalPage wiki page suggests

        the existence of a LabJournal plugin containing three tabs:

        • enter the id for each lab request
        • errors that happened during the import process
        • lab requests that have been imported successfully by the importer

… is the code for this plugin "active" despite that it is not shown in

        GNUmed > Master data > Manage lists > Workplace profiles (which plugins
to load)

and with respect to the proposed three tabs

        (i) entering IDs remains useful for Germany

        (ii) errors that happened -- shall this inherit from lab import efforts?

        (iii) shall this instead be the contents of

                clin.incoming_data_unmatched

-- Jim