Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed > Master data > Manage lists

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed > Master data > Manage lists
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:12:05 -0700

On 2011-06-29, at 5:57 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 06:18:52PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:
>
>> Can the external ID types as accessed in the dropdown in
>>
>>      Demographics plugin > Identity > ID type (Add, Edit)
>>
>> be added to the list of editable items in
>>
>>      GNUmed > Master data > Manage lists
>
> Done, except that from there it can only be listed and
> deleted since adding works from within the phrasewheel as
> needed.
>
> Karsten

Great! In the meantime, I have been playing with pgsl so managed to

- delete unwanted ones from its command line, which initially
        gave me a foreign key constraint restriction

- upon which I first deleted the ids already assigned to Kirk (but unwanted)

- then renamed the one dem.enum_ext_id_types that remains clinically relevant

… by way of learning to maybe add my own reference data :-)

-- Jim