Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to display your results

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to display your results
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 02:26:40 -0700

On 2011-07-08, at 1:16 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

>>      Kirk > Measurements plug-in > select CRP row > "Actions" button > Plot
>> > (on Mac OS ensure installed AquaTerm) > witness visual drop in CRP
>
> That worked. Phew :-)

Even better (which I did not realize until I just tried it) the per-result
values, if specified, for

        val_normal_min  numeric
        val_normal_max  numeric

but not

        val_normal_range (as this is alpha)

will plot. I went into Kirk's values, saw val_normal_range (0.07 - 8) and so
inputted these into val_normal_min and val_normal_max and replotted:

-- Jim

PNG image