Re: [Gnumed-devel] Address entry - workflow

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Address entry - workflow
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 08:26:45 -0700

On 2011-07-08, at 8:20 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> I don't understand what you expect where.

I was expecting or might expect (when in Street) to be offered

        Street, Suburb, City, (Postal/Zip), Country

but now understand this will come in 0.9 + 1 ?

I do not expect ( ) around the postal / Zip and only used those to suggest it
is optional. Yes, it was already entered in an earlier field but to include it
would deliver to the user a more complete picture of the entity.

-- Jim