[Gnumed-devel] Handling clin.incoming_data_unmatched - and patient safet

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Handling clin.incoming_data_unmatched - and patient safety
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 17:54:57 -0700

This was a thread that began offlist, but I added the

        - and patient safety

part to the subject and wanted to share this link. It is to a three page
perspective from the Canadian medicolegal group:

        How effective management of test results improves patient safety.

        pages 8-10 of this freely available PDF:

http://www.cmpa-acpm.ca/cmpapd04/docs/resource_files/perspective/2011/02/pdf/com_p1102-e.pdf

        (I have not yet read it in detail, but will soon).

-- Jim